-
May 4th, 2003, 10:17 PM
#471
HB Forum Owner
Hi Elf welcome back! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 4th, 2003, 11:28 PM
#472
Inactive Member
-
May 4th, 2003, 11:30 PM
#473
HB Forum Owner
Talking about pics, I'm going to post my Nice and Stone Monastery pics soon, plus some pics of the last of my trips I'm going to post something about in my semi-abandoned diary thread.
-
May 4th, 2003, 11:47 PM
#474
Inactive Member
-
May 5th, 2003, 01:48 AM
#475
Inactive Member
Cool!
I might get around to posting pics of my girlfriend, depends though, she might not want me to :/
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 04, 2003 10:56 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
May 5th, 2003, 11:39 AM
#476
Inactive Member
Nice, Nevan! you look really formal there [img]tongue.gif[/img]
WB ELF!
let's see if your GF allows you to do so...
i promise i won't edit any "Nasty" pic with your GF's and your faces [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 5th, 2003, 08:27 PM
#477
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by Melfice:
Nice, Nevan! you look really formal there [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks man. I'll get a better one this summer.
-
May 5th, 2003, 08:49 PM
#478
HB Forum Owner
-
May 6th, 2003, 01:43 AM
#479
Inactive Member
Thanks Wiseman.
Although my face is a bit blurry. :-\
I'll get one from my vacation, I just remembered I still had it on my digital camera.
-
May 6th, 2003, 09:26 AM
#480
Inactive Member
Link the camera to a PC, and extract the files!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks